Flowers are a beautiful addition to any setting but how long do they last once they’ve been cut? Most flowers will only last a few days after being cut but there are ways to make them last longer. Here are a few tips on how to keep your flowers fresh for a longer period of time:
1. Choose the right flower. Some flowers are naturally more resilient than others and will last longer. Flowers with a thick stem and a large head are generally more long-lasting.
2. Cut the stem at an angle. This will help the flower absorb more water and keep it fresh for longer.
3. Use a clean vase. Make sure the vase you use is clean and free of any bacteria. This will help the flowers stay fresh and prevent them from wilting.
4. Add fresh water. Change the water every few days to keep the flowers hydrated.
5. Add a floral preservative. You can find these at most craft stores. Floral preservatives help extend the life of flowers by providing nutrients and preventing bacteria growth.
By following these simple tips you can keep your flowers fresh for a longer period of time. Enjoy your beautiful bouquet!
Are flowers symbolism?
No flowers are not symbolism.